Re: IML: FW: 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Two-Door Hardtop - The 50 Wo

Re: IML: FW: 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Two-Door Hardtop - The 50 Worst Cars of All Time - TIME

It's time magazine. They're wrong about everything! I doubt anyone but the stupid publisher and editors take them seriously.

Best regards,
Frank