Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 59 413 engine color

As much as I like nifty wrenching techniques, I hate worn ring gears. Most engines have a tendency to stop in the same position (revolution) iow the same teeth have the most wear. Perhaps it's a good idea to bump the starter a few times before trying this aproach?

went to the dentist last week, no laughing matter. Percy, Amsterdam ----- Original Message ----- From: <wilkerbeast01@xxxxxxxxxxx>