IML: Imperial 413 Engine gaskets

I agree with Paul's suggestion.  The Felpro gasket set should work well for you whether you have the heads resurfaced or not.  There are newer "high temperature" valve cover gaskets available which hold up much better than the original cork types.  I learned the hard way with the 440 engines that the exhaust manifolds cook the cork so badly that they crack and allow oil to drip down onto the exhaust manifolds and cause frequent burned oil odor inside the car.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;Texas;76271
email;internet:jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxx
version:2.1
end:vcard