Re: IML: '61 Heater Hose Clamp

Well, my face is a little red today. I got to my car, lifted the hood found that I am also missing that heater hose clamp. Shoot. Oh well, my intentions were good.

I will be interested to know what clamp should be there as well as Rob Kidd.

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon
61 and 67 Converts

Ken Miller wrote:

I'm heading up to my 61 today to get a picture of this clamp for Rob Kidd so other IMLers need not do this. I will also get body plate numbers for you Joe.

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon