Re: IML: Please Welcome Brian R. Vincent

Thank you and I will get some photos!

----- Original Message -----
From: Doug Norton
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 6:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Brian R. Vincent

Hi, Bri,

Thanks for the interesting post.  I hope you wlll post some pictures of your car on the web site.  I would love to see it.

Thanks.

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix
2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible

On Jan 29, 2008 2:42 PM, Steve B. <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New Subscriber(s): Brian R. Vincent
Email Address is: brvincent_999@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Rhode Island

Car(s) owned: 1962 Imperial Custom, 4-door, totally restored. Ebassy red
(looks maroon)

Self-Introduction: Hello all! Please call me Bri. I bought this 62 Imperial
from a friend, 11 years ago. I moved it time after time trying to find
garage space. I started working on it in a rented garage that had no
electric, and I had to take the bumpers off to close the door. A classic day
was when I rebuilt the emergency brake on the transmission; in the winter. I
had to keep the door open for light. I was freezing and all my batteries
were dieing, along with the feel in my fingers. I finally got the parts in;
I  stopped and laid back in cold and exhaustion, yet victorious. I looked
down at my legs which were pointing straight under the front of the car and
pointed at the open garage door. My legs were covered in snow! I have done a
total rest. including the silver pleather for the seats with the last of a
new roll from 1961! I entitled this project "Labor of Love". When I finally
make a placard to stand in front of it, the last line will read "COST OF
RESTORATION"....$200 EVERY OTHER DAY. I love Mopar Muscle cars and just sold

a high powered 69 RR for cheap money due to circumstances. I would have
rather given both kidneys away. I am still not done grieving.  I am 50, play
the drums, like golf, ride a motorcycle, have a great sense of humor, like
short walks on the beach, dining in or out, movies, and plan to save the
world. Looking for significant other that hasn't been in prison for
murder...

I also have a lot of parts for a 62 or 63 Imp. from my parts car.
Sorry about the length of this intro, but I don't get out much! I wish every
one a happy and healthy 2008.
Sincerely,
Bri

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------