IML: 1959 Imperial Some good shots of Penny

IML: 1959 Imperial Some good shots of Penny

View my photos!
I invite you to view the following photo album(s):
Album 01/16/08

 Click to View My Album

Album 01/16/08
12 photos
Hi All,
Just wanted to share some of my favorite pix of Penny over the last year. I hope this works, and ignore the man on the bike pix, it was a bet, and for charity, and I can't figure out how to remove them.

Marty Trendler
1959 Imperial

 View My Photos

Martin thought you might be interested in receiving this information. Your email address was used only to deliver you this message and Walmart.com will not sell, share, or use your email address for any other purpose. To receive Photo Center Flash or other periodic information about Walmart.com's latest products and specials, please click here to sign up.
Walmart.com Home | My Photo Center Account | Photo Center Help | Photo Center Cart

If the 'View My Photos' button above does not work, highlight the link below using your cursor. Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.
http://photos.walmart.com/share/p=834301201690805712/l=12019425/g=15925405/cobrandOid=1011/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB