From: dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:04 am
Subject: Re: IML: 'Floating Power'

Hi All...I'm planning on ordering a set of Motor Mounts plus a Tranny Mount for my '66 Lebaron. The ad I was looking at from 'Imperial Services' mentions the motor mounts are "60-66 Floating Power Engine Mounts".....was this just the term used for these parts back then?...or are these NOT the motor mounts I need
for my Imperial?
Thanks a bunch!
Dan Melnik