IML: 1972 Lebaron

     Hello Kenyon, Thanks for your kind introduction to the imperial club.  When the weather gets nicer up here I will get some photos in to the club.
     How is the GT Coupe project going? I think it's an awesome concept.
As for the idler arm Rare Parts does'nt have any cores now, so they need me to ship mine, rebuild it and send it back. That could take months, and I need to move the car around here, as i am renovating the garage now. I bought a used one from south Carolina, when it arrives I can use that. If it is worn, then I'll have a spare to send away.
     Anyway, keep up the good work,  Yours truly,  Bob South