From: Bob Schmitt <bsbrbank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:20 pm
Subject: IML: Motor Mounts

I am probably mistaken, but I think the '66 engine is mounted to the frame differently that the previous.

No, it's the same. Many parts books erroneously classify the '66 motor mounts with '67 and later. Because of this and much other misinformation (some on the Club website long ago), I created a webpage for these motor mounts:

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/impmm.htm ;

Note that the non-standard replacement I had made (and those by Imperial Services) does not have metal -to-metal contact and works as well as the original Floating Power design.