IML: Please Welcome David and Michele Nelson

IML: Please Welcome David and Michele Nelson

New Subscriber(s): David and Michele Nelson
Email Address is: dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Pacific North West

Car(s) owned: 1955 Chrysler Imperial 4 Door Deluxe Black with 2 tone blue
interior.
Origional 372 engine replaced under warranty in 1957 with new more powerful
392 Hemi. Car bought new in Portland, Oregon by Dentist and he owned it 22
years. Sold it to a car collector in 1979 who kept in Oregon and restored
the cars finish and interior in 1995. He sold it to the third owner from
Camano Island WA who rebuilt the engine and transmission in 2002. I am the
4th owner and I found the car at a car show in Stanwood WA where I live. It
had a small for sale sign in it and I looked at my wife and she handed me
the check book. We never argued about the price. We just wrote the check. We
show the car at local car shows and everyone loves it. We were offered
45,000. last year and turned it down. What a ride. So much crome. So much
room.

Self-Introduction: We are novice collectors of many cars, trucks and other
toys. We invest in complete restored special interest vehicles as a hedge
against inflation and for the love of them. Sometimes we will restore a car
that has a special interest to us. some of the cars we own are a 32 duce
coupe cabrielot, modified to all corvette and purchased at Barrett Jackson
in 2005. A 47 Cad 4 door older restoration in 3 condition, a 51 Packard
Patrice 4 dr total restoration all black with brown molhair interior, a 1955
Chev big block custom pickup (awesome)
a 66 Chev Caprice 2 door total restoration ss396 matching numbered car, 68
Chevelle project 396 car, a 67 Chev Camaro ss396/375 hp convertable indy
pace car survivor with 95,000 actual miles in very nice origional condition,
a 70 Chevelle ls6 convertable recreation, a 76 Cad Eldo Convertable w 21,000
actual miles, a 72 GMC short big block custom pickup (also awesome)a 82
Rolls Royce plus more. Cheers!