Re: IML: Roof Removed from 1964 - looks nice

Re: IML: Roof Removed from 1964 - looks nice

Hmmm, no pix with the top up (or on, or however it attaches). The history is
novel, but there's a side of me that just thinks it's a parts car with
interesting provenance.

I have to think that the straight-line styling of the '64 would make it
pretty hard not to look good with the top shaved off. The cutlines are
practically designed in. But the structural integrity is not. And it seems
like the windshield from an actual convertible could have been used.

And what's with the 383 in the listing? Hmmm.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon