From: Marty Trendler <mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 4:20 am
Subject: IML: 1959 Decal Interest survey

Hi All 59 owners,

  I'm contacting a print shop tomorrow that should be able to make the correct decals for 1959 valve covers. Not the oval type. Please contact me off list if your interested in getting a pair. I'll have a set made up and test drive them, to see if they work out and look good. I'll give interested buyers the contact to get them, if I think they are satisfactory. I want the leverage of possible multiple sales to get a good deal on making them. Below are the type I'm looking into. Thanks,

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1961/Stickers/index.htm

Marty Trendler

1959 Imperial

mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx