Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 1959 Decal

Hello Gang,  the type of Stickers you need are the Heat Foil deal on Vinyl, they will last many years. I do have a mate here in Australia who as far as I know does do small runs, but of course that means that the stickers are a few dollars each as there is a lot of time involved in set-up before it starts printing, if there are a few who wanted them i could contact him about it, I would think he would want a minimum number, maybe 50 or something like that, regards George.