Re: IML: 1956 Imperial Station Wagon

It's not an Imperial nor is it the Chrysler that it was. As a bastard of sorts, I cannot see it being worth 69 grand. Maybe the seller will get lucky, though. However, you'd think asking that kind of money that at least the seller would do some decent photography. The interior and under hood shots need some gamma correction.

Best regards,
Frank C.