From: David Randall <david.randall@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 4:52 pm
Subject: IML: On a slow search for a '61 Imperial LeBaron 4-door

Imperialists,

I'm on a slow search for a '61 Imperial LeBaron 4-door. Colour is
unimportant, but I want it to be complete and running, and the body to have
very little or no rust. A survivor would be my preference.

The earliest I could buy -- depending on price -- would be late summer or
fall.

Thanks,

David Randall
Duncan, BC, Canada