Sent: February 8, 2008 4:53 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: On a slow search for a '61 Imperial LeBaron 4-door

Imperialists,

I'm on a slow search for a '60 or '61 Imperial LeBaron 4-door. Colour is
unimportant, but I want it to be complete and running, and the body to have
very little or no rust. A survivor would be my preference.

The earliest I could buy -- depending on price -- would be late summer or
fall.

Thanks,

David Randall
Duncan, BC, Canada
'78 New Yorker Brougham coupe

-----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  ----------------- This
message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with
everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should
be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to