Re: IML: 1956 Imperial Station Wagon

Fellow Imperialists:

    The Chrysler wagons of the era being so rare, I have to say I am surprised that 'opportunity' knocks again as lo and behold it looks like any one of us can have the opportunity to build our own Imperial-type wagon as we all know the interchangeability of the New Yorkers, 300's and Imperials of '55-'56, would/could make for what I would hope to be another fine driver in own its own right, with incredible effort and money, of course.  I would use a full '56 Imperial front clip/medallions and the chrome visor in the front, convert to power windows and a/c and  use the '55 gunsight taillights at the rear quarter's.  I think the '55 New Yorker 'split chrome' lines down the sides would be a great way to dream up a killer paint job.  I am also a fan of vintage roof racks so that would be a quest for me as well.  Any other dreamer's out there on a Saturday evening?  Oh well, back to my Eaton power steering pump rebuild.....

Jack
1955 New Yorker Sedan
1956 Imperial Sedan

In a message dated 2/9/2008 9:26:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes: