Re: IML: Rough day in the garage

Kenyon  I enjoyed your email and it made me think about the hemmings classic car magazine you should contact them and share your email with them I think that you should and could write for them. and are you using a hvlp system? I just purchased one from porter paint its a spraytech system and I got the optional spray tips so I can not only spray my cabinets with oil but I can paint my car with it also I got the presure pot system so I can spray upside down also. I will be learning how to use this system starting next week it should be fun luckly I will be able to call porter for help. once again I am serious you need to contact hemmings   happy imperialing  Sonny Moorehouse