IML: Please Welcome Bill in Vermont

New Subscriber(s): Bill in Vermont
Email Address is: rebooks@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern Vermont

Car(s) owned: None yet. I am looking for a 1967 or 1968 Imperial (two-door
or convertible)

Self-Introduction: Greetings Mr. Scott, You and the members have put
together a fine site. I discovered it when I started to shop for an
Imperial. After many years of consideration, I am trying to find the car my
family had: A 1968 Imperial convertible, to have as a hobby and to enjoy. We
had a dark green car, with a green top and green leather interior. Since
starting to look, I have discovered the convertibles are rare and can be
expensive, so I may get a two-door instead. I teach business courses in a
small Vermont college. I am keeping an eye on the classifieds. In advance
thanks for any other advice for finding a solid car that does not require
lots of expensive restoration, although I can make repairs over time as
needed. Thanks for the great site!

Bill P. in Vermont

P.S. I made a small contribution to the site using PayPal (email:
rebooks@xxxxxxxxxxxx Please advise if this did not go through.