Re: IML: Please Welcome Larry

Larry,

First, want to welcome you to the IML, know that you will enjoy being a member.  There are a few people in Indianapolis that own Imperials, plus a few more that are scattered around Indiana.  I am one of the ones from Indianapolis, my interest is 1968 models, of which I have several.  At the present time I am in Florida, and will not return to Indiana until early April.

Bill/Imp, 68's

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.