From across the street (max ), you should not hear the exhaust note from an "running engine".

I have no 1956 Imperial, but I sure would like one.

Rodger & Gabby
COS
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 8:44 PM
Subject: IML: 56 Imperial values?

Are 1956 Imperials in demand? I am driving two hours to look at one that
runs and will pull itself onto trailer. Freeze plugs leaks
and cannot run long. Supposedly all original and they do not know model,
etc. I would like to know some values before I make offer and bring home.

New  member not an owner yet.
Thank all of you for the welcome emails.
Larry
Indianapolis, IN