Skickat: den 12 februari 2008 07:01
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: 56 Imperial values?

The April 2008 edition of "Old Cars Price Guide" lists '56
Imperial 2d HT South Hamptons at $1240, 3720, 6200,13960,
21700, and 31000. The last figure being a #1 car. The 4d
HT's listed at somewhat less. Condition is the key. From
your brief description it appears that your car is a #6
condition. Approximately $1200. You can plan on spending
another 10 to 15 grand to make it look good. Just my opinion
predicated on the experience I've had with my 64. Do some
homework is my advice.
Lupe
60 Thunderbird Hard Top
64 Imperial Crown Coupe