IML: Odd Imperial Advertising Item

Hi Mark & All -

"Pretty cool to see that good stuff available for the future rather than stored away in some dusty folder on a shelf"

I've had this odd advertising item on my website for a few years. It's a mostly restored "advertising blueprint" for the 1965 Imperial. This is the same blueprint which may still be on the IML web site, as discovered by Mike Gray, then scanned and repaired by Jeff Ingraham. I did a few touch-ups (pixel by pixel). I never was able to print this full-size, 26" x 24". Some graphics guru may be able to convert this to a vector format. If so, please send me a copy! I used the "tif" graphic format which doesn't change between edits, like a jpg does. You need to open this in a graphics edit program, like Photoshop Elements.

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/blueprint.tif

Bob