Re: SV: IML: 56 and other Imperial values?

Re: SV: IML: 56 and other Imperial values?

Most computers with internet access can retreive this
information directly from the WWW in a fraction of a
second.  How fast you get to it really comes down to
typing speed at the end.

Please go to the google, type in "Chrysler Imperial".

Third or fourth entry will be a monster website all
about them, and on the page for 1956 in the "year"ly
area at the top is a price guide including a full
dissertation on the vehicle condition rating system so
you can tell which kind of slag heap you're looking
at.

The price guide doesn't really rely on fact or market
conditions, so weight it as being on the high side
while hoping it's right.

This works for a few other years between 1926-1993 as
well.

-K

--- mrs954@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Most well-stocked magazine racks have the Old Cars
> Price Guide. I usually pick up mine at Barnes &
> Noble. I've also seen it at Borders and
> Books-A-Million.

Kenyon Wills