Re: IML: Trashing George on the List

Making these plastic parts is not easy to make. This is a time/ labor job. When he mixes the plastic and hardeners together  the plastic can get very small air bubbles that is a reject. If George doesn't have a mold for the products he has to make a mold. George does top notch work. The product is not a production run.  You can see the quality in his product.

Warren Binegar