Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1967 in Kansas City

The problem is that this car is probably worth less than $1000 as is which is what a derby destructo dude can get from us real Imperial owners for the parts they can remove from the car (and sell on ebay) before they demo it.  That does not include the value of the rather desirable 440 engine with the forged steel crank which will go into the Mopar Muscle car crowd for several hundred $. Thus it is a money making proposition for theses cars to be run in the demo derbys.
What can you do?