Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please Welcome John Robison

New Subscriber(s): John  Robison
Email Address is: johnnyr_1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Madison Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1968 imperial lebaron. Light green with dark green leather
interior, 4-door hardtop

Self-Introduction: I got my imperial from my great grandfather it was his
pride and joy he bought it new in 1968. When he died a couple of years ago i
got it, it hasnt ran in about 10 or 15 years i towed it home and have been
tinkering with it. trying to get it back on the road its in great shape i
can't wait to get it back on the road and show it off.