Re: IML: PARTING: 68 CROWN 4 DR HARD TOP

Re: IML: PARTING: 68 CROWN 4 DR HARD TOP

Hey guys,
Just a heads-up.
I bought a steering wheel from SMITTY last year, and it was sent promptly and packaged well, but when it arrived, it wasn't all there (as originally pictured or described).
I paid him via PayPal, and I was never offered any recompense or compensation.
Just wanted to let you all know.
THANKS,
-Mike in Oregon