From: Chris Strohmeyer <chrisstroh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 8:40 am
Subject: Re: IML: sure grip whine

No, I removed the 3rd member myself and handed it to them. I then reinstalled it. I NEVER like leaving my precious car with mechanics unless absolutely necessary.
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAUL WENTINK" <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 5:18 AM

If they rebuilt it, they may have adjusted something incorrectly, but a
good shop would not have released the car until the the work was right.
Did the owner of the shop test drive the car before you paid for it and
picked it up? There should be no sound from the differential.

Paul W.