IML: Welcome Michael Leap

New Subscriber(s): Michael Leap
Email Address is: michaelleap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Missouri

Car(s) owned: Presently none; I am shopping.

Self-Introduction: For openers, the 1945 Crown Imperial Limousine once owned
by Marjorie Merriweather Post makes me breathe heavily and become weak in my
knees. (not a joke)

I cannot remember a time when I wasn't thoroughly crazy about Chryslers and
'most' of the companion automobiles.  I have owned two pre-WWII sedans and
they were my pride and joy.

Now I am searching for a Chrysler Limousine that is operable.  Thank you for
reading my Introduction.  I hope to shake your hand some day.