Re: IML: Original publication Imperial Shop Service Manuals available

Re: IML: Original publication Imperial Shop Service Manuals available

-------------- Original message from "Sherman D. Taffel" <staffel@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

A neighbor, who 'noted' my 63 Crown in the neighborhood,  asked if I was interested in some old Imperial 'papers'.
Her father owned and loved Imperials; but she was about to trash these docs until her husband said :"See if Sherman  has any interest in them".
 I knew someone here would appreciate, could utilize & cherish them.

They are:
1953 Imperial Shop Manual

1956 Imperial Service Manual

1964 Imperial Brochure (stained  cover)

If you have any interest in these, e-mail me for my costs:
'gratuity' and shipping costs.

Sherman D. Taffel
'63 Crown
'56 Dodge Coronet