Re: IML: 413 Replacement Engines

Kenyon,

I've been a member for a number of years and restoring a 1966 Imperial convert. You are probable the most knowledgable in the club.  I'm in desparate need of a set of sunvisors. There is a set on ebay for a 1965 complete with the hardware.   Will these fit on my 66 ?  I believe just about everything on the 65 and 66's was interchangable.  Need a second opinion before bidding.

Thanks

Tom McMahon
Chicago, Ill.

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm sitting on a bunch of 64/65 413 engine blocks that
I can't get rid of. If you want one from the SF Bay
Area, please let me know OFF LIST.

The block should interchange, but I'd have to look
that up. Nobody will be able to tell - the AC unit
covers the top pad, and anyone that looks under your
exhaust dump, decodes the number, and tries to call
you on it deserves a lot of space. Unless you're
trying to create a Pebble-Beach car where they pay
attention to such things.

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills