Re: IML: Another Sure grip ratio question

Re: IML: Another Sure grip ratio question

The difference will be in top end speed.   3:23s will have better pulling power. and you may lose a little mpg.  the 2:94 will have a higher top end speed. Not really good for towing a trailer.  Great for road trips.