From: Bob
Subject: IML: 1967 440 and trans {big valve heads}
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:17:02 -0600

Club.
I have a 67 coming in and has a good running
440 and trans. Anyone interested?????????? 67
Was the only year that i know of that had the
big vlave heads. Please contact me off list if
interested.
impparts@xxxxxxxxx
THANKS Bob H -----------------
http://www.imperialclub.com -----------------
This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the