Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:35:39 -0800
From: mtnose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1959 "Penny on Leno" what a suprise

         I searched Google today with "1959 Imperial Lebaron" and the seventh hit down said "Jay Leno's Garage 1959 Imperial LeBaron". So, I thought, WOW, Jay has a car like mine. I was shocked when my car came up. I had forgotten I tried to send pictures to his site back in 2006. Check it out.

Marty Trendler
1959 Imperial "Penny"