Re: IML: sagging rear end

I had a (non-imperial) with coil spring rear end that would thump the 3rd member with the gas tank full.  I ended up replacing the springs w/ HD ones, which work great, other than
they are slightly high on an empty tank.  Air shocks ruin the ride of most cars (in my opinion). Maybe they aren't as bad on a heavy car.     If I had it to do over again and didn't care as much about stock, I'd consider air bags to compliment the suspension, like they use on customs, then you can adjust the ride height and stiffness as much as you'd like remotely.  Shocks generally won't solve a spring problems though, sort of a band aid if anything.