Re: IML: Push button light source

really there is a round hole in the plale below the buttons what type of bulb and which wire do i jump to

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Mark Battesby wrote:

For the life of
> me I just don't see how a light source attaches to
> those clear push buttons

????

The light source is a lightbulb behind the buttons and
it is not attached. The clear lucite in the buttons
is transmissive, sorta like fiber optic cable (but
not) where shining a light on one side allows the
light to pass through and be visible on the other
side.

-Kenyon