Re: IML: Sagging Imperial Rear Ends - & one remediation.

Re: IML: Sagging Imperial Rear Ends - & one remediation.

thank you Mark for the assistance,

I think we will all need this sometime in the future,

Frank

"Mark  Jefferson" <imperialist67@xxxxxxxxx>

02/26/2008 10:27 AM
Please respond to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cc
Subject
Re: IML: Sagging Imperial Rear Ends - & one remediation.

I replaced the rear leaf springs on my '67 with a set from Espo Springs, and it REALLY improved the handling. They seemed to have them available for most cars, and last I checked, they were still around/doing business.

The removal/re-installation is laborious (and expensive if you're not doing any of it yourself), but worthwhile.