IML: Clock wiring

Hi
I Just had the clock from my 62 cleaned and now it works when wound. The
problem is I think they mixed up a wire. When I took the clock out I believe
the black wire was attached to the incoming power source? Is this correct?
Now it is attached to the larger prong coming off the coil.
If this is incorrect, is the large tab coming off the side of the coil
supposed to be attached to the small wire coming out the side of the coil.
These two were not attached when I took the clock out and at the time I
believed that was the problem aside from needing the cleaning. Any help or
pictures would be appreciated.

62 Lebaron
Bernie Parent