Re: IML: Wood Grain On Glove Compartment

Re: IML: Wood Grain On Glove Compartment

I will be restoring the wood on my new 66 soon and I will share withe everyone how to do this I work with vaneers and according to the brochure it is one hundred year old Claro Walnut and I believe it has a varnish applied which has a tendancy to flake and peel due to the harsh enviornment of the car sun high heat and freezing in winter plus it just dosent last well urithane works much better

sincerly           Sonny Moorehouse