Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:33 PM
Subject: IML: shocks to level 67 Imperial Convertible

Can anyone who's had first hand experience with rear shocks and heavy Imperials guide me to what to get. One of my rears is leaking so it's time for shocks and I was wondering if there's a particular one you who recommend that would also lift my sagging car a bit at the rear. I remember long ago seeing those heavy duty ones with the additional coil spring around the body of the shock?

Any thoughts?

Thx,
Chris
67 Imperial Convertible haze green