IML: 62 Electroluminescent wiring question

IML: 62 Electroluminescent wiring question

Hope someone can help on this one, in the 62 shop manual on page 8 - 77, (the instrument panel wiring diagram), it shows all of the 8 white lighting wires with the 'E' prefix going to one point, is this some kind of
multi-connector or what, and does anyone know approximately where I'm likely to find it ?
Also while I'm here, only my ammeter is working, is it possible the CVR inside the temp gauge has gone open circuit, or is it likely to be something else like the 12 volt feed to the CVR ?
Appreciate all the help I can get on these problems.

Tony, Oz downunder.