IML: Please Welcome Ken Rotter

New Subscriber(s): Ken Rotter
Email Address is: captkencruiser@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Minot, North Dakota

Car(s) owned: 1966 Chrysler Crown Imperial convertible.   Gold exterior with
black leather upholstery and black top.

Self-Introduction: I am a Shriner from Kem Temple in Minot, ND.  I have
recently purchased a 1966 Chrysler Imperial Crown convertible.  59,000
actual miles. Top and tires have been replaced but it is in exceptional
shape.  I am wondering if this could have been an imp car as the colors
match and the years match.  I do have the vin number, ym27j63108453  The
past owner 84 year old gentleman purchased it from his boss who stated that
the car came from Nebraska.  Would greatly appreciate any help you can give
me.