From: noblee2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 1969 air cleaner question
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:23:06 +0000

Fred
 I replaced the oringinal air cleaner on my 69 Lebaron with a duel snorkel unit from a lesser Mopar of the same vintage.  It breaths much better and to me looks better.  Anyway, the original air cleaner was painted black and the "pie tin" was molded to fit the contours of the air cleaner.  I was lucky enough to find a repo tin at Chryslers at Carlisle several years back and it not only fits the original air cleaner but also is a perfect fit for the duel snorkel air cleaner I'm running now.
Ed Noble
1969 Imperial Lebaron
1970 Imperial Lebaron  parts car
1966 Polara