IML: 1956 Imperial original Lenses needed please

IML: 1956 Imperial original Lenses needed please

Hello all, I have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle over here in the land of OZ, I badly need to re-make the moulds for the 56 Imperial Back-ups and Park Lenses so i can keep supplying them to those of you that need them, but I made a big slip-up. I now realise I had to return the originals I used for the original moulds and I so I can't re-make the worn out moulds, can anyone Loan me a decent Original Back-up and Park Lens???
If anyone just happens to have a NOS of either I would be happy to buy them to keep as Masters for future moulding, can anyone help please??   George Laurie ( Australia ) regards George.