From: Greg and Russell <65luxuryliner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 7:18 pm
Subject: Re: IML: 61 Imperial Interior Refurbish

Ken,

I am really impressed with what you were able to do with your '61s interior! It is nothing short of amazing. I am also happy to learn you worked with Joanne Price, the owner of Color-Plus. I have restored the interiors of many of my autos and Joanne's products are, in my opinion, the best on the market. Hey, the Rolls Royce guys and girls think so as do enthusiasts in a lot of other marques! And, Joanne goes the extra mile to get the color absolutely as close to the sample you send as she (and her computer) possibly can. As for the Soffener (the leather rejuvenating product she sells), the leather in one of my cars was approaching stiff cardboard in some areas when I bought the car. After repeatedly applying the Soffener, it is as supple as the leather in a new car!

Thanks for sharing these photos with us. If you get a chance, please share them with Joanne! She would greatly appreciate it!

Greg McDonnell
'65 Crown convertible

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Miller" <kdmiller44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:14 PM
Subject: IML: 61 Imperial Interior Refurbish

Last fall I refurbished the interior on my 61 convertible. I have
been > meaning to put a web page together chronicling this event but just haven't > gotten to it.

Well, this afternoon I threw together a simple page, mostly as an >
incentive to those of you contemplating a little interior work this > spring. As are most projects I get involved with, this one is short on
cost and long on elbow grease.

Check out my work at http://home.comcast.net/~kdmiller44/61interior. ;

I'll build a better web page someday....

Ken Miller
Portland, Oregon
61 and 67 Converts (no longer embarrassed about the interior of the
61)

reply to > mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with > everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the