Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:37 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: IML History (IOCI)

I was a member of the IOCI (Imperial Owners Club Int'l) and still have the
decal on my car's rear window (along with my IML sticker...anyone still have
one of those?). It was mostly the work of a guy in PA whose name I can't
recall but I still have every copy of the newsletter. Maybe someday when I
have a LOT of free time I will dig them out and scan a few for the website.

The club folded as the fellow from PA got too old or maybe even when he
passed away, I cannot recall offhand. I remember one letter from the
original owners of a 1966 LeBaron who had just traded it in on a brand-new
1991 Imperial and were beaming with pride. Hmmm...

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon