From: Joe Jesser
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 12:51 AM
Subject: IML: The land of OZ

The Land Of OZ

Is that where stories are told?

Is that where orders are lost?

Is that where emails are Ignored?

It must be the pickle juice.

Sold the car send the balance of parts or refund!

(185.00)
Order 02/03/07
Joey Jesser

Hello all, I have gotten myself into a bit of a pickle over here in the land of OZ, I badly need to re-make the moulds for the 56 Imperial Back-ups and Park Lenses so i can keep supplying them to those of you that need them, but I made a big slip-up. I now realise I had to return the originals I used for the original moulds and I so I can't re-make the worn out moulds, can anyone Loan me a decent Original Back-up and Park Lens???
If anyone just happens to have a NOS of either I would be happy to buy them to keep as Masters for future moulding, can anyone help please??   George Laurie ( Australia ) regards George.