Re: IML:

Where is it, how much, does the AC work (manual or AC), does it run?

Henry

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 6:58 PM, J D <teacherspouse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm About to sell my Imperial and would love to find it a home other than the derby.

It's a 1972 that is still all original(seats, dash, gauges, carpet, all the body panels,...ect).  I'm entertaining all offers and will leave it unadvertised (other than on the mailing list) for a week from today.  I hope one of you has room in there garage for a piece of rolling history.  It was used by the secret service during the early 1970's (I have paperwork) pics can be seen on the club website.

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1972/Davidson/

Thanks,
Jon Davidson

Henry K. Blair, Jr.
4365 Butternut Way
Roswell, GA   30075-5225
(770) 783-1130, (770) 998-4897, Cell (770) 827-7392
henryblairjr@xxxxxxxxx