From: teacherspouse@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML:
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:58:18 -0600

I'm About to sell my Imperial and would love to find it a home other than the derby.

It's a 1972 that is still all original(seats, dash, gauges, carpet, all the body panels,...ect).  I'm entertaining all offers and will leave it unadvertised (other than on the mailing list) for a week from today.  I hope one of you has room in there garage for a piece of rolling history.  It was used by the secret service during the early 1970's (I have paperwork) pics can be seen on the club website.

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1972/Davidson/

Thanks,
Jon Davidson